28 Arlington St.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Friday, Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
* June 22, 6:45-8:15 p.m., The Knitwise Connection: For knitters of all skill levels to form a knitting circle; to share knowledge and help; to show projects; to make new friends and have a good time; contact Cathy Roy at email@example.com or just show up; no registration required.
* June 24, Summer Volunteer Training: Are you looking for something extra to do this summer? Are you entering grades 5, 6, or 7? Why not volunteer at the library on Thursday mornings from 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. That’s the day we have crafts and games for kids age 2 to grade two. You would run the craft tables and games. You don’t need to volunteer every Thursday, just select the days you wish. A training session will be held at 1 p.m.
Are you entering grades eight to 12? Do you need community service hours for school or church? Please consider the library. Your help is needed in the afternoons and evenings to shelve books in the Children’s Room, tidy up the Children’s Room, prepare crafts and games for programs, decorate the Children’s Room for summer reading, assist with the reading program. A training session will be held at 2:30 p.m.
* June 25, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., World Domination Gaming Day.
* June 25, 10 a.m., Adaptive technology demonstration.
* June 30, 10:30 a.m., Tuesday Show: Magician and ventriloquist Bob Carroll has a show that’s sure to amaze. All ages welcome. Drop in. No registration required.