* May 2, 6-8 p.m., Methuen branch,129 Haverhill St., Spring Fling Parent/Child Dance: Join us for a night of dancing and celebrating. Families are welcome to come and enjoy a wonderful evening of music, food and fun. Come in casual attire or wear your best spring dress or suit;
* May 7, 1-7 p.m., Methuen branch, 129 Haverhill St., American Red Cross Blood Drive: You can help save lives by donating your blood or your time at our American Red Cross Blood Drive. Schedule an appointment online at www.givelife.org or call 800-GIVELIFE. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Methuen branch. Donors must be 17 years or older;
* May 20, 6-7:30 p.m., Lawrence branch, 40 Lawrence St., Spring into Action Family Night: Bring your family and friends to participate in a variety of activities to get you moving. We will also have resources available with activity ideas for your family to do at home to keep active. Healthy snacks will be available. To get in for free, bring your favorite healthy snack to share;
* June 11, 10 a.m.-noon, Methuen branch, 129 Haverhill St., Teddy Bear Picnic: Calling all families and preschoolers. Bring along your favorite teddy bear, picnic lunch and a blanket for this cuddly event. Our picnic will be held on the playground area and fields behind the YMCA. We will provide snacks and drinks.
* June 11, 6:30 p.m., Merrimack College, North Andover, YMCA Dance Recital: This year’s theme is “Let’s Go To The Movies!” and will be held at The Rogers Center for the Arts. Tickets are available at the Andover/North Andover branch’s member-services desk;