Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell is looking for Dracut families to partner with them as homeowners. Applications will be available in February with a Feb. 27 deadline.
Habitat for Humanity is pledged to the letter and spirit of U. S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. It encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there is no discrimination in housing on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.
You or your family could be eligible if you are a documented resident of the U. S. and your total annual income is within the range listed for your family size:
* Family of two ($17,150-$34,300);
* Family of three ($19,300-$38,600);
* Family of four ($21,450-$42,900);
* Family of five ($23,175-$46,350);
* Family of six ($24,875-$49,750);
* Family of seven ($26,600-$53,200)
* Family of eight ((28,325-$56,650).
The following are the criteria Habitat for Humanity uses to select family partners:
* Need for adequate shelter;
* Ability to pay for a habitat home;
* Willingness to partner with habitat.
Habitat will explain the home-ownership opportunity and the selection process, distribute applications, and answer questions Feb. 7, 9:30 a.m., at Dracut’s Moses Greeley Parker Library, 28 Arlington St.
For more information, call 978-692-0927, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.lowellhabitat.org.