(28 Arlington St.)
* Oct. 10 (10 a.m.), Tea for Twos: Two-year-olds can come dressed in their finest for stories and a tea party. Tables will be set for children and parents. The actual food will be white grape juice and Teddy Grahams or cookies. Registration is required.
* Oct. 3. Oct. 24 (10 a.m.), Toddler Craft; Children 2 to 3 1/2 are invited for short stories and a simple craft. Registration is required.
* Oct. 8 (6:15-7 p.m.), PJs and Popcorn: This is a family storytime. Parents and children 2 to 7 share stories, songs, and a snack (not always popcorn) and a drink. Registration is required.
* Oct. 20 (10 a.m.), Music and More with Bernadette Baird: This program has been funded by The Family Foundations Network, a program funded by the Department of Early Education and Care and managed by Community Teamwork, Inc. Registration is required.
* Oct, 23, (3:30-5 p.m.), Halloween party: For children age 2 through grade 2. Hosted by the Junior Friends of the Library. There will be a “Haunted Cave” (not scary), crafts, games and snacks. Please register in advance.
* Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 20, 27 (10:30 a.m.), Monkey Business: For children under the age of 2. There will be playtime, songs, rhymes, puppets, instruments and more. No registration required.
* Sept, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28 (9 a.m.,) Toddler Time: Children ages 2 to 3 1/2 are invited for stories, songs, instruments, puppets and rhymes. No registration is required.
* Preschool storytime: For children ages 3 1/2 to 5, but not in kindergarten; may register for the fall session, which consists of five or six classes. Registration is required.
Select the day that’s best for you: Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28 (10:30 a.m.); Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5 (1 p.m.); Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov. 6 (10:30 a.m.).
* After-School Storytime, Sept, 29, Oct. 20 (4 p.m): For children in kindergarten, grades 1 and 2. Register for one or all of the dates. Each month we’ll “visit” another country, hear a story and make a craft.
* Junior Friends of the Library, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (3:30 p.m.): This is a community-service organization that plans monthly programs for younger children.
Programs are subject to change. Check our Web site, www.dracutlibrary.org, for updates. Registration must be done in person in the Children’s Room.