* April 3, 10:30 a.m.: Take a minute to participate in a nutrition survey sponsored by UMass. nursing students.
* April 4, 12:30-2 p.m.: Police Academy graduation day
* April 4, 2:15-3:45 p.m.: Adopt-A-Grandparent
* April 10, 1 p.m.: Ice cream social, with music by Chet Harnden
* April 11, 10:30 a.m.: Free informational health session; use of hands after stroke
* April 12, 10:30-11:30 a.m.: Dorreen Brothers of Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley will discuss healthy aging with a lively discussion about making healthy choices for life.
* April 14, 7:30 p.m.: Cabaret, with the Entertainers; $7 per person.
* April 16, Patriot’s Day; center closed.
* April 17, 1 p.m.: Foot-care Clinic, $25; by appointment only.
* April 17, 1 p.m.: AARP Meeting
* April 17, 10:45-11:45 a.m.: Informational nutrition seminar, presented by UMass. nursing students.
* April 17, 10-11:30 a.m.: Deanna Lynch of Harvard Pilgrim will present information on First Seniority Freedom private fee for service plan; question- and-answer session-follow discussion.
* April 18, 7-9 p.m.: Veterans information session, with Methuen Veterans Department director Ed Curran.
* April 19, 11 a.m.: Birthday party.
* April 23, 10 a.m.: Informational talk by the Better Business Bureau; discussion-include agency’s services and identity theft.
* April 24, 10 a.m.: Free Informational Talk concerning LifeLine screening.
* April 25, 2 p.m.: N.A.R.F.E.
* April 26, 6:30 a.m.: Day trip to Foxwoods; $21 per person.
* April 28, 7:30 p.m.: Cabaret, wth The Mel-Tones; $7 per person.