Thursdays, 6-8 p.m.: Knitting group. Needle workers of all skill levels are invited to join. Laurie Boarder will teach beginner’s knitting and crocheting plus provide coaching to more skilled participants on projects of their own choosing. hare your patterns, problems and experience. Bring your own yarn and needles. Call the library at (603) 635-7581, ext. 3067, to register.
YOUNG ADULT PROGRAMS
Held every other Monday from 2:30 -3:30 p.m. in the library meeting room for teens in grades 6, 7 and 8. The next YA Crew meetings will be held on April 3 and April 17 No registration is required. New YA Crew members are always welcome.
* Spring Reading Program. begins on April 11 and continues through May 11.
* Morning Story Time will not be held during school-vacation week, April 24-28. Registration is not required for morning Story Time sessions.
* Thursday evening Bedtime Story will be every week during March and April. Wear your pajamas and bring your favorite stuffed toy. Beginning April 6, registration is required for the Thursday evening Bedtime Story.
Please select the appropriate Story Time based on the age of your child, and plan to arrive at least five minutes before the designated time. All story times include enjoyment of books, poems or songs, and a craft project.
Calendar of activities is also available at the library.
Tuesday: 2-3 years old, 9:30-10 a.m.; no registration required;
Tuesday: 4 years old and up, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Wednesday: 2-3 years old, 9:30-10:00 a.m.; registration not required
Wednesday: 4 years old and up, 10:30-11:15a.m.
Thursday: 4 years old and up, 6-6:45 p.m.; registration required.
LIBRARY TRUSTEE MEETINGS
April 11, 6:30 p.m., Dr. Ernest Matthew Law Reading Room (public meeting).
May 10, 6:30 p.m., Dr. Ernest Matthew Law Reading Room (public meeting).
June 14, 6:30 p.m., Dr. Ernest Matthew Law Reading Room (public meeting).
* May 29, Memorial Day (Observed).
* July 4, Independence Day.
* Sept. 4, Labor Day.