THE VALLEY DISPATCH, Lakeview Junior High,
1570 Lakeview Ave.
All programs require registration. Contact Penny in person, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (978-957-8539).
* Dec. 2, 16, 23, 9:30 a.m.: For children under the age of 2 and a grownup. This is all music and movement. About 20 minutes long with added playtime a few minutes before and after. New registration required.
* Dec. 2, 16, 23, 9:30 a.m.: For 2-year- olds and a grownup. Short stories between active songs and rhymes. About 20 minutes with a short playtime before and after. New registration required.
MOMMY & ME
For children ages 3 1/2 to 5 (but not in kindergarten) to attend independently. Adults wait in another room in the library. Stories, songs, rhymes and a craft. About 30 to 45 minutes depending on the craft and the group. Please select the day of the week that’s best for you. Only one session a week may be attended.
* Dec. 6, 13, 20, 10:30 a.m.: (Group is full. No new registrations accepted at this time).
* Dec. 7, 14, 21, 2:30 p.m.: (Several openings for this session.)
* Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22, 9 a.m.: (Group is full. No new registrations accepted at this time).
Age 4 through grade 4. (Sorry, no prekindergarten). Make holiday decorations. Sponsored by the Junior Friends of the Library.
* Dec. 13, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
* Nov. 29, 3:45-4:45 p.m.: For children in kindergarten and first grade. Stories, crafts, parties and more will be offered by the Junior Friends of the Library for this age group.
OF THE LIBRARY
A community-service group for students in grades 5 to 12, which plan and carry out special programs and activities at the library for younger children. Activties with children.
* Dec. 6, 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Planning session.
Activities with children:
* Dec. 13, 3:30-5 p.m.
* Dec. 29, 1-3:30 p.m.
SCHOOL VACATION FUN
* Dec. 27, 10 a.m., 2 p.m.: Craft Day: Register for either time; ages 3 and up. parents will wait in other room.
* Dec. 20, 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.: Bingo: Register for either time; parents will wait in other room.
* Dec. 29, 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.: Game Day: Register for either time; all ages welcome.