Harrison Ford's injury will halt production on "Star Wars: Episode VII" for two weeks.
Producers said Monday the two-week break will give Ford's broken leg -- suffered last month when a hydraulic door on his fictional Millennium Falcon spaceship -- fell on him while filming in London.
"In August, the team will take a brief two-week hiatus while adjustments to the current production schedule are made as actor Harrison Ford recovers from a leg injury," producers said on the film's official website. "Harrison is doing well and is looking forward to returning to the set soon."
The studio said the film is still on track to come out in December 2015.
The 71-year-old had surgery on his leg last month and is rehabbing the injury.
Meanwhile, producers also announced two "young aspiring actors" will join the cast after a search "high and low for young and undiscovered talent."
American actress Crystal Clarke and British actor Pip Andersen will join the production, according to CNN. They were chosen through an open casting call that attracted 37,000 actors in person and another 30,000 submitting online applications, starting seven months ago, according to a statement.
I guess this means I didn't get it.
"The Star Wars universe has always been about discovering and nurturing young talent and in casting Episode VII we wanted to remain absolutely faithful to this tradition," Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy said in the announcement. "We are delighted that so many traveled to see us at the open casting calls and that we have been able to make Crystal and Pip a part of the film."