Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. MALAYSIA DISPUTES REPORT THAT MISSING PLANE KEPT FLYING
The country's defense minister denies a newspaper report that engine data from the missing Boeing 777 indicated it may have kept flying for hours after its last communication.
2. DEATH TOLL NOW AT 6 IN NYC APARTMENT BLAST
The rescue efforts have been hampered by cold, rainy weather, and the massive piles of debris.
3. TRAGEDY AT SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST
Police say two people were killed after a drunken driver crashed through barricades set up for the festival on a crowded street. More than 20 others were hurt, five critically.
4. WHO'S AT RISK IN PAKISTAN'S BIGGEST CITY
In Karachi, 44 police officers were killed in the first two months of the year. Authorities blame the Pakistani Taliban and affiliated militant groups.
5. WHY A JUDGE DISMISSED CHARGES AGAINST INDIAN DIPLOMAT
The ruling says the envoy -- whose arrest and strip-search in New York City caused an international flap -- had diplomatic immunity.
6. IT'S ALL IN A NAME
A trademark dispute for the Schlafly family: Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly doesn't like the last name being used for a brewery co-founded by her nephew.
7. MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT GM RECALL
The automaker initially excluded the Saturn Ion from a recall for faulty ignition switches, despite fatal crashes involving the car.
8. WHERE HOLDER STANDS ON DRUG SENTENCING
The attorney general is supporting a plan that would shorten prison terms for some non-violent drug traffickers.
9. RENEGADE 'JEOPARDY' CHAMP DETHRONED AFTER 12-DAY REIGN
Arthur Chu caused an uproar for his aggressive style of play, but finished with zero dollars in the latest edition.
10. FORMER NFL STAR IN COURT FOR BAIL HEARING
Darren Sharper, a former NFL All-Pro safety, is accused of drugging and sexually assaulting women.